Build Your Client's Conviction And Confidence By Seemlessly And Hypnotically Integrating Neuroscientific Strategies Into Your Sessions
What if I told you that your brain creates your reality? What if you knew every limitation you believe you have, is a lie created to keep you ‘safe’? What if everything you want to be as a person already exists inside you, and is yours for the thinking? What would happen in your sessions if you could see every client problem as an Avatar they have created for themselves, an empty Shadow, that dissolves as soon as soon as you lead them into the light? How will your clients' lives change when reality automatically shifts into creative transformation?
Advances in neuroscience prove beyond the Shadow of doubt, that your experience of Reality is in fact a Virtual World created by your own mind. But more than this, we are beginning to understand exactly how your brain constructs this World, and how to flex this Virtual World to create a Reality that is far more resourceful and rewarding, for you and your clients.
In this course you will discover:
- How your brain shapes reality based on ‘context’, and how to create powerful and resource-filled contexts for you and your clients
- How the mind gives rise to ‘self’, and how to use natural brain processes discovered by an eccentric Princeton Neuroscientist to build a powerful Self-Identity
- Identifying the ‘Attractor States’ your client gravitates toward, how these may be generalized into ‘depression’ and ‘anxiety’, and how to replace these with resourceful Attractor States such as Curiosity and Joy
- Hacking the short-cuts your brain uses to make decisions (good and bad)!
- How your client’s brain uses neural Time-Travel to maintain unhealthy states such as guilt, regret or fear, and how to covert these into Passion and Drive
- How to take complete control over your brain using the five principles of its Neural Interface
- A complete, multi-level, hypnotic induction that leverages the structure of the brain to induce trance, and create powerful change at the neural level
- And much more
This course extends the principles of neuroscience from Shawn Carson’s award-winning book ‘Keeping the Brain in Mind’ (co-author Melissa Tiers) into a holistic journey through the Brain, to the Mind, and to the Reality co-created by both. The principles taught will be demonstrated in this experiential class, and will be used to hypnotically install the material in the memories of attendees. Attendees will have ample opportunities to practice all the techniques taught.
Whether you are curious about the fun-da-mental principles that underlie hypnosis and change work, or are seeking free-form or scripted patterns to include in your practice, or that simple key that may change everything, this course has something for you.